- I am currently rethinking about our course plan to reduce the number of the projects. I will finalize the plan and let you know the revised plan on Wednesday.
- Snacks are served.
PART I. Showcase Day 2: Tool Commercial
Today is another showcase day. Your presentation schedule is like below:
6. Manny & Emily
7. Kelley, Elizabeth & Kwardel
Each group will have approximately 5 to 10 minutes to introduce your commercial and have a Q&A session. Be sure to share brief information of your commercial (name of the website, target grade level, target audience, and/or target subject area).
And, today, you will play another role of an executive board member of the company. While each group presents their commercial, think how the commercial effectively fits your company’s needs. Then you will evaluate each commercial based on four criteria.
– Appealing to the audience (teachers) in a specific domain
– Addressing how the tool supports communication and collaboration in a classroom
– Understanding the media chosen
– Look & Feel (including humor; an eye-catching title; interaction with the audience, etc.)
The online review form is available here. The group whose commercial received the highest score will earn Late Passes!! Be fair as you are the executive board member!
PART II. 3rd reading assignment (by March 26, Wednesday)
Here is our 3rd Reading assignment.
While reading this article, please briefly define the four dimensions that J.P. Guilford used to describe creativity. You DON’T NEED TO SUBMIT your summarized definitions of the four dimensions to me. We will discuss about this article on Wednesday.
- Newly updated plan will be announced.
- We will discuss about creativity.